+ I can't wait for my big day. No no no, I'm not engaged right now, I'm just saying. It's in the back of every girls mind, riiiiiight? I look at OnceWed and GreenWeddingShoes on a daily basis and it gets me thinking about things more and more and more....





+ Where The Wild Things Are was everything I wanted it to be. My love and I went and saw the first showing and I cried almost the entire time, only because I was so touched.

+ I can't to see my baby niece named either Finley Mae...or Fable Mae in about 4 weeks! So excited. Already my sister has had one baby shower, and has two more this week. :)
+I love this music video by Sleeping At Last.
Green Screens by Sleeping At Last from Javan Ivey on Vimeo.
+ Taylor Swift is absolutely adorable and talented and I love the music video White Horse of hers.
+ Halloween is nearing around...and my costume is not yet ready. I can almost see myself putting it off and doing it at the last minute. Eh..
+I love this music video by Sleeping At Last.
Green Screens by Sleeping At Last from Javan Ivey on Vimeo.
+ Taylor Swift is absolutely adorable and talented and I love the music video White Horse of hers.
+ I wish I took as many photos as I used to. I'm not quite sure why I don't anymore, because I'd love to be a frequent uploader on my Lookbook. It's invitation only, and I don't take advantage of it!
+ I've been wasting time collecting memories of the past year... These are some photos from June/July/Augustish of 08- October 08.







1 comment:
I'm always looking up wedding pictures and such, I'm very excited for my big day as well. Even though If i do get married, it won't be for a long time.
You're pictures are so unique, and they have personality. You're very beautiful, and you& your boy are adorable.
Post a Comment