Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Friday!







So much on my mind,
however now I'm drawing blank.
I've caught myself, a few times the past few days.
I've converted. Chocolate, to sour candy. What!
Laying, staring into space.
I thought of you.
Think? Thought.
People speaking to me, and I have to tell them I wasn't listening.
They repeat,
and I still don't hear it.
I thought of you when I rode on the escalator.
I remembered all the things we've done.
Our second first date.
I never buy anything if it's not on clearance.
Why pay full price when I don't get full satisfaction?
Get in shape, get in shape.
Or get bent out of shape.
Either way.
If it's your policy, it should say it on the coupon.
I thought of you when I saw a funny person walking down the street.
Thank you for what you teach me and I love you dearly.
I've said these things to all my loved ones.
I told my sister today about the time you told me
when you knew you were in love with me.
I'm buying a new camera soon.
Nikon vs Canon.
Any sugguestions?
There's a few things I can't think of that I've been wanting to say.
Two pairs of boots, 1 purse, foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, decor.
It feels good right now.
How reliable are people, really?
As well as the weather.




,hannah

No comments: