1. Show us the inside of something cute.
2. What's the last homecooking you had?
image credit
3. What do you miss?
Florida love.


4. What makes you laugh often?

5. What's your favorite word?
'Foog.' ;)
6. What are you trying to quit?


(Yeah, right!)
7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
or
8. Whose style do you dig?
Zooey's.



9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
Green Wedding Shoes. Such an inspiring website with great ideas.

10. Who's someone that inspires you?
Nie nie. Truly, one of the most inspiring woman and blog ever. My mom has followed her blog for the past few years and I'm not just starting to. Start reading at least a year back in the archives...you won't be able to stop thinking about her.
11. A photo of the last happy thing you got in the mail. :]

12. Something you got lately?

13. What are you looking forward to?
A baby niece this fall.
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.
15. Recent Favorite Movie?
I haven't seen a lot of new movies recently, however I'm sure I'm going to love Paper Heart.

16. Something you're working on right now?
Sillouhette drawings.
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
Rachel Mcadams.

18. What gives you goosebumps?
Sigur Rós - Glósóli from sigur-ros.co.uk on Vimeo.
19. Share a new obsession.




20. What's the meaning of your life?

Loving, loving, and loving.
(So you can copy and paste it easily.)
1. Show us the inside of something cute
2. What's the last homecooking you had?
3. What do you miss?
4. What makes you laugh often?
5. What's your favorite word?
6. What are you trying to quit?
7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
8. Whose style do you dig?
9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...
10. Who's someone that inspires you?
11. A photo of the last happy mail you got :]
12. Something you've got lately?
13. What are you looking forward to?
14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.
15. Recent Favorite Movie?
16. Something you're working on right now?
17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
18. What gives you goosebumps?
19. Share a new obsession.
20. What's the meaning of your life?
2 comments:
ooooh. great post.
Totally doing it.
Love Nie Nie
Love your teddy sweaty.
Love that wedding blog-wow!
awwww.Florida.
ooooh. Silhouettes. Make me one for our Christmas Card?
Yes. Zooey.
Yes. Rachel.
Minerva. That's a good name.
Gorgeous! I love you're style, Hannah. Sooooo inspirational. I think I'll take a crack at the survey too!
Awesome!
Post a Comment