It's sad and ridiculous that I sometimes rely on fortune cookies, and horoscopes, to actually keep me running with hope. I've found a lot of hope and re-ensure through these magazines, haha, I know call me a nerd, but I searched on hours researching on which "sign" would be a perfect match for me. And I've made my decision. Apparently, that's my dynamic duo. :) It'll be a great match for a leo who will sometimes lose interest in a project halfway through. You always finish what you start, and learn a lot from your dedication. Likewise, a Leo is never lacking in motivation, and they can get you moving when you need an extra push. Together, you can pave a path of inspiration and creativity. Both are action-oriented, and have a great time traveling, socializing and playing together. The only problem? They're both so independent that you may not be willing to commit to the relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment